Say goodbye to messy files, forgotten
paperwork and missed deadlines!
We manage the details from Contract
(Listings too!) to Close,
and everything in between….
including all paperwork, deadlines & even your broker software!
The hardest part? Letting go of control.
Let us worry about the paperwork so you can focus on the
Stop worrying about #allthethings,
and focus on what you do best:
List and sell more real estate!
We consider ourselves your silent partners, utilizing the best industry software vendors, platforms and more to take all the boring back-end work off your plate.
“Having Simone with VCTC as my file manager and transaction coordinator is like having the best silent partner. She monitors time frames, coordinates documents, sends gentle reminders, keeps excellent records and is appropriately ahead of me but only after exercising good judgment. She adapts well to various personalities and communicates in a clear and excellent manner. Escrows open and close without entering into any drama. It was a great day when VCTC became my capable, helpful and supportive silent partner. ”
— Kay Wilson-Bolton, Century 21 Everest Realty DRE #00577863
In case you were wondering…
(answers to frequently asked questions)
Why shouldn’t I just hire an Assistant?
Hiring VCTC is a smart business decision because:
- We charge a flat fee per file; if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
- Everyone at VCTC is a W-2 employee, you can count on consistency.
- You don’t need to provide vacation/sick days, health insurance, 401k or other benefits.
- We’re a well-oiled machine, covering for each other as needed.
- We’ve been in business for over 10 years; our systems are tried-and-true.*
*Tried-and-true is used to describe things that are known to work or be reliable due to having been tested or having worked many times before.
What if I already have an assistant?
We love when our agents have assistants; LICENSED ASSISTANTS!
- Adding a professional Transaction Coordinator to your team frees your licensed assistant from time-consuming compliance and administrative tasks.
- Our services complement the brand and business that you have created.
- Your licensed assistant can help take even more off your plate by showing property, holding open houses and broker caravans, and attending inspections.
- Over 25% of our agents have assistants while still utilizing our services.
What if I have a hard time letting go?
Real Estate is a referral-based business and we understand the importance of maintaining the brand and business you’ve worked so hard to build!
- We are proud of our role as support staff; we will not overstep our boundaries.
- Our #1 objective is to take administrative tasks off your plate, freeing up your time to create a life you love.
- We consider ourselves an extension of you and your team.
- We copy you on all correspondence, so you can see everything we are working on.
- You are included as the #1 signer on all DocuSign envelopes; nothing goes to your client until you see it first.
- Our goal is to stay a step ahead and keep things moving along smoothly, crossing the finish line with ease!
Will I have the same Transaction Coordinator on every file?
Yes! Through our Discovery Call process, each agent is carefully paired with a primary TC to ensure a good fit.
- We have a variety of personalities on the team and one is sure to compliment your working style.
- Your assigned TC will get to know you and your business and become a trusted member of your team.
- We are adaptable to your style of working. We want you to be focused on the people work while we focus on the paperwork.
What if my Transaction Coordinator is sick or takes a day off?
Everyone needs a day off and your files will be in good hands! All VCTCs utilize the same systems and are cross-trained in the VCTC way. We are able to seamlessly step in and cover for each other when needed.
What if a contingency period falls on the weekend?
Contingency periods don’t fall on weekends; they roll over to the next business day (and don’t worry, we’re on it!). See RPA Item 30.F.
What if the file cancels?
It’s a bummer when files cancel, but If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.